Amanda Barr - in Sexy curves stunning



Amanda Barr (born May 2, 1982) is an English football player, and plays as a striker. She plays for Leeds Carnegie Ladies, and is an integral part of the England squad.




She played at Euro 2005, scoring England's second goal in their opening 3-2 group stage win over Finland.



She was awarded the National Division Golden Boot in 2003, after scoring 17 goals in 17 league games for Charlton Athletic. She also scored 3 goals in helping the side to the FA Cup final that season. She scored another 18 goals the following season (2003/04), when Charlton finished runners up in the league to Arsenal. Amanda Barr has recently been signed for Lincoln city ladies for this season.



About Me:

Hello! I'm new to the modeling industry. I have done some modeling work, but not much. I love being in front of the camera and would love to do more modeling work in the future. I'm currently in the process of building my portfolio and have some upcoming photoshoots as well. So more pics will be up soon!
I'm not the typical skinny, blonde Orange County girl, I'm brunette and Curvy and I'm lovin' it!
I wont do nudes! sorry :)
I'm looking for Bikini, Fashion, Glamour,make-up, hair, professional photoshoots and anything creative! and MAYBE some Implied nude shots. please let me know if you have any work for me!
If you contact me for a shoot, please let me know :
- pay
- When and where
- how many hours needed
- Type of shoot
Also I can only travel if all expenses are paid!
P.S. I am 100% natural!!!! and YES I am really 18, I have the ID to prove it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...